Thursday 10 May 2018

The Advantages of Custom Clothing and Online Shopping with Samshek



Hey everyone!

A quick life update: I just graduated and will now be going for my post-graduation. Super-duper excited for the beginning of this new phase.



 So this blog is about an amazing shopping website which I came across called Samshek (Instagram handle – @samshek.unicorn). It’s a woman shopping website for western wear which also deals in plus size clothing. What makes this brand very unique is that it customizes the products according to our needs which is very innovative, and this is what makes it stand out from the other sites.





You can customize the length of the tops and dresses, what type of sleeves and collars you want. This is what I absolutely loved about Samshek that you have the option of customizing and styling the products all by yourself.  Basically, Samshek lets you be your own stylist!

Another thing that I liked about Samshek is that apart from the given size chart, you can choose to give your own exact measurements. Also, they deliver the products in 3-4 days which is super-fast.



So, in this blog, I will be styling a pair of formal straight cut trousers which I got from Samshek. I loved its quality and it just fit me so well styled the pants with a crop top. It’s a tube top with ruffles and looks very stylish. Gave an edge to the outfit by pairing a black formal blazer from H&M over it. The red and black combination is one of my favourites and it always works well. For the footwear I wore my all-time favourite heels from StreetStyleStore. Really liked the way this #BossBabe look turned out to be!

Thanks, you so much Samshek for providing customisation option in your website I really happy with my lovely custom-made outfit.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. clothing manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. clothing manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. clothing design

    ReplyDelete