Saturday 7 April 2018

Summer Collection: Custom-Made Outfits - Online Customise Dress For Women



Hey guys,


Hope you all enjoying the summer!!

I’m happy to finally be sharing this collaboration post with you guys because not only am I extremely proud of my online shopping with Samshek, They in launching their collection but it’s also a treat for me to go back and re-experience the idea my custom-made outfits

Change your dress length

  • Neckline
  • sleeve length
  • colour
  • fabric
  • style etc 5 days challenge.



Since childhood I am crazy about designing dresses, top and shirts for my barbie doll, I still remember me troubling the local tailor with my complicated outfit designs especially for Christmas and new year….



In this busy world, hectic schedule we don’t daily visit malls. we are crazy about online shopping…. we end up buying whatever is available on the website, adjusting our self with colours, Style etc. but this is not the case with Samshek. how amazing is this?

You like something online, design your own outfit, choose the colour, fabric, style etc, and receive it in just 5 days………

Collaboration with Samshék was fun, this design collaboration is very personal to me. This is the first ever Chic Style brand, enable you to personalize the outfit the way you want.

MY OUTFIT DESIGNED WITH SAMSHEK: Ruffle short jumpsuit to customise bottle green ruffle jumpsuit.

The best thing about the outfit is that it has a sophisticated, glamorous and elegant look and feel with a fashion sense………I loved the frills detailing, fitting and off course the fabric.

Summer Travel look book

Spring summer Bohemian look

I thought of pairing this with an ethnic embroidery red detailed sling and footwear picked from a local market in Jaipur, Floral Tiara from Claire and Silver leg accessories from Romwe



2. Comfy beach look.

I paired the jumpsuit with my favourite denim jacket from forever21

I love blending fashion with travel, “TRAVEL IN STYLE” 😉 😉


3. Club wear:

I love pairing the button up skirt from forever21 and ted baker boy cap from romwe with the jumpsuit and make it look like a top.

I also styled it with ankle boots from h&m to create a party look

Do visit their website to check out the summer collection at samshek.





Samshék is an exciting International designer wear online fashion shop www.samshek.com which, offers ready-to-wear or customised western clothing to one’s own style.



Stay tuned for more style

lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment