Monday 26 February 2018

Online Custom-Made Clothing: Benefits of Customisable Dresses | Samshek

Hey guys! How are you doing?
Do you guys remember my Samshek blog? I got really huge response on that part blog. So here I am with another one on custom made outfits from Samshek.

This time I ordered a beautiful ruffle dress from Samshek’s online website i.e. www.samshek.com



When the dress arrived, this time to I was in love with their packaging and clothing material. The dress fits me well and oh my God how many compliments I get,  I can’t even tell!



Last time I shared my experience with Samshek’s website, how you can order, customize your outfit and new collection. So this time I want to share few things regarding custom made outfits. Let’s start!



1. Customize dress online :

As you know there is not so much that you can do with the dress when you order it online or from stores. But Samshek gives you that liberty to do so. You can choose from a dress collars to the dress size, from sleeve length to the fabric of the outfit. Basically you can customize your whole outfit on Samshek.




2. Plus size clothing:

It’s very difficult for those women who doesn’t not have that thin body type or you can say in other words, who belongs to curvy and sexy side. It’s rare for them to find a good outfit for them. If you are one of those happy and sexy soul then the best part of Samshek is that they cares for you too. You can choose any outfit and can set all your demands on the outfit by customising it. Just follow the steps that I told you on my previous Samshek’s blog.



3. Western wear:

Samshek has the best western wear when it comes to gown for prom party, ball party or any sort of night party. All their designs are 10 on 10. You can have a skirt, a tops, jumpsuit whatever you want. They will serve you with their best.




4. Online shopping website:

Samshek online shopping website as I told earlier is really very easy to use. You can have full control on your outfit. It’s very safe to do your online transactions on Samshek’s website and get your outfit within 5 days. I received mine within 2 days I don’t know any other website who serve that fast like Samshek and that too after customization of the outfit.








 5. Custom made clothing:

Samshek provides you what you really want. They do not impose anything on you. You can be your own master on their website while customising the outfit. You can change the fabric to your choice, can make the length short or long of the dress, can choose the color of the outfit, can change the neck line and sleeve length. You can get your own custom made clothing only from Samshek. Click to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment